My Sweet Followers

woensdag 19 oktober 2011

Challenge #104 - Inspired by a Song


Hey!

Today I made this card for challenge #104 at Mo Mannings challenge blog. The challenge was to use a Mo Manning image and make a paper project that's inspired by a song.

I used a digi called Rosa and when I saw this sweet girl the videoclip of Madonna's song "La Isla Bonita" popped in my head. That's why I used the colors red and black on her dress. It was a fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

8 opmerkingen:

jackid zei

What a great interpretation of a song brilliant and a great image to use for it to love it
Jacki xx

Intruderlady zei

thank you so much for your comment jacki!

Chrissy zei

What a gorgeous image and great colouring...now I'm singing the song...fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Merlyn zei

hi.. I saw your card at MIM..I like the doileys and the image..Looks bright with the red background ..

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

Elaine L. zei

Oh, I love the red and black on this...so eye-catching! The lacy heart in the background sets the image off nicely. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Intruderlady zei

thanks chrissy, merlyn and elaine for your comments!

Lisa M zei

She's gorgeous and I'm loving all that doily action. Nicely done and great song as well. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!

Lisa xx

Loz zei

Soo beautiful Kitty..Love the heart die cut..Popped over from make-it-Monday for a look..Loz