zondag 25 maart 2012
Easter Butterfly Easelcard
Today I made this Easter Butterfly Easelcard. Love how it turned out.
I used an older image from Magnolia of Tilda with a little lamb.
I made this butterfly myself, so no prefab. Lot of drawing en cutting.
The card is made using white linen cardstock. The top butterfly went through the cuttlebug in a flower embossingfolder. I distressed the whole embossed butterfly and the edges with milled lavender distress ink. In the middle I adhered some mint green satin ribbon and white lace on top of that. In the middle of 3 embossed flowers are some rhinestones. Also I used some punched retro flowers, little butterflies and a easter sentiment.
I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under - Challenge #139 Bingo
- The Dutch Magnolia Chickies - Challenge #19 Easter/Spring card
- Simply Magnolia - Dies/Punches/Ribbon
- TOMIC - #42 Spring colour combo inspired
- Just Magnolia - #149 More than one fold
- It's a Magnolia - #28 Easelcard or Stepcard
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!