My Sweet Followers

vrijdag 27 april 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge


Hey!

I made this card for CDACPC #16. I used one of the 5 free images you get for the challenge. I used a lovely image from The Wax Fruit Company. I love the close up. I colorde only the stems and the oulines from the flower with glitter gelpen. Love the shine. I made a square card from white linen cardstock and folded (mountainfold) the front in half. This way the card stands on its own. To make the image pop I adhered it to a piece of black linen cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 opmerkingen:

Jacq zei

Hi, just popped over from CDAC to see your card. Glad I did, it's beautiful!! Love how you've only coloured the stems and edge of the flower. Looks so elegant with the black and white. Well done!

Ruza's Craft Corner zei

Gorgeous card! Love the black & white theme, and how you only colored part of the flower!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT