vrijdag 27 juli 2012
Finally our summer vacation has started!!
Today I made this card using one of my fav images of Tilda.
Items used to make this card:
White linen cardbase, patterned paper, pieces of dry embossed pink cardstock, Cream doily die cut, pink doily die cut, white butterfly die cut, white mulberry roses, tag die cut, punched butterflies in different sizes, dutch sentiment.
I colored the image with promarkers, gave the glass some shine with glossy accents, distressed the edges of the patterned paper and made some faux stitching with a white gelpen.
I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- It's a Magnolia Challenge - #37 Woord Vakantie
- Midweek Magnolia's - #21 Photo Inspiration
- Tilda's Town - #11 Name your Technique
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers - #37 Vakantie
- Simply Magnolia - Embossing
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!