I made the design for this witches boot card for a friends birthday.
I was inspired by a boot I saw on the internet and I wanted to make a card.
Love how it turned out.
It is made of different layers. I love the halloween colors, those are one of my favorite color combo's.
The stamp is Tilda with spider from an old magnolia stamp collection.
Some parts are embossed (spiderweb and bats) and I've sewn satin ribbon allon the side of the boot
and laced some ribbon.
I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- DutchMagnoliaLovers - Halloween Birthday Card
(magnolia collection stamp over one year old)
- Shelly's Images - Tic Tac Toe
(Color orange - Embossing - Sewing)
- Totally Tilda - #57 Halloween Tilda
- Magnolia Down Under - #167 Favorite Colors
- TOMIC - #58 Halloween+Bat+Purple/Orange/Black
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!