maandag 26 mei 2014
Cute with Dies & Punches
Yep, it's Monday and the start of a new challenge at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
This weeks sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy. I got to play with this cute little girl from Sheet #517. I decided to use 3 colors with lots of layers and love how this cute card turned out.
- White, Orange and Yellow cardstock
- Punches: Butterfly, Daisy and Doily edge
- Dies: Happy Birthday, Doily, Tickets and Flourish
- Lace (vinyl)
- Glitter glue
Hope you will join our Cute with Dies & Punches Challenge. You can win 2 digi sheets of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Sassy Cheryl - #144 SMT
- I Love Promarkers - #220 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #200 Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody #41 Anything Goes
- Come & Get it Challenges - Lots of Layers
- Whoopsidaisy - Lots of Layers