woensdag 21 januari 2015
Here's a card I made for the birth of a baby girl. I love this cute Sleeptime Buzzlee image by Lacy Sunshine Stamps that I had to make a card.
The image is colored with Promarkers. The front of the card is folded in half. I have added some red gel pen to the little button and heart. a Dutch sentiment, little feet charm on a string of embroidery floss, Added faux stitching with red fine liner and with a red dots in between each stitch.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- Passion for Promarkers - #280 New Beginnings
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #2 Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft - January Anything Goes
- Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #71 Anything Goes
- Inkie Impressions - #193 Folds