Happy Sunday! Today starts a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine and it's themed Sparkly & New.
I got to play with Stardust Enchantress and I colored her with Promarkers. made a Happy New Year star card. The star is made with a Dutch Doobadoo template. Added some star gems, glitter gelpen to the stars and stickles on the top of her dress. All edges are distresses with walnut stain distress ink. Also used corrugated paper from a pack of biscuits, wooden stars, stamped labels, New Year sentiment, vinyl lace.
Hope you'll join our challenge. Happy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- A Gem Of A Challenge - Something New (New Year)
- CCC Digi Creation - #16 Digi/Embellish
- TPS - Christmas Challenge/Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - #97 New (New Year)
- HIMCR - #181 Pinks!
- Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- De Egel - #1 Alles Mag