zondag 1 februari 2015
Be My Valentine
Here's a Valentines easel card that I made for the new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine. The challenge is called "Have a Heart" .
I got to play with Wix Hearts a Blaze and colored her with Promarkers. I use a Dutch Doobadoo heart template for the big hearts. Other items used: hearts border die, scallop hearts dies, flying heart die, flourish die, doily, pearls, glitter gelpen, glitter glue (on hearts border and wings of the flying heart), glossy accents (on flames, eyes and flying heart), white and pink vinyl lace, pin, twine and hearts charm. The sentiment is created by me and I give it to you as a freebie. I punched it out with a circle punch.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- Inkie Impressions - #194 Glitter & Gloss
- A Gem of a Challenge - #137 Lots of Layers
- The Paper Shelter - #188 Layers and lots of them
- HIMCR - #185 Freestyle
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Card for February
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #3 Anything Goes
- Just Inspirational - February
- Oddball Art Stamp - Add Some Sparkle (2/3)