Here's a love card using one of the A Touch of Love Collection Magnolia stamps.
The image is called "Miracle Love Tilda" and I've colored her with Promarkers. The card base is red linen cardstock. I found some lovely roses dp in my stash. Items used to create the card: flourish die cuts, roses, pearls, glossy accents (on the little hearts of the image and drops on the roses), wink of Stella (on the wings), doily edge punch, scalloped oval die, walnut stain distress ink, hearts confetti. Love how the card turned out. Always great to use red and pink as a combo.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- Midweek Magnolia - #131 Love
- Simply Magnolia - Fully Loaded
- I Love Promarkers - #302 Bingo (Punch, Pearls, Flowers)
- Dream Valley - #125 Sparkle Bling & Embellish
- Crafting from the Heart - #99