donderdag 8 maart 2012
Today I made this flowerpin for my mother using a magnolia stamp (Tilda with watering can).
I colored the image with my promarkers.
The base is made with a Cheery Lynn die. The pink heart in the middle went through
the cuttlebug in a embossingfolder with flowers on it.
Also used; mother's day sentiment with faux stiching on the edge, flowerpunch, rhinestones and some wooden butterflies.
I want to enter this project to the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania Challenge - Challenge #41 Flowerpin
- Totally Tilda - Challenge #41 Tilda with Die cuts & Punches
- Just Magnolia - Challenge #146 Anything Goes with the option of adding stitching
- Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #27 Mother's Day
- Flutterby Wednesday - Challenge #193 Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
- Sassy Cheryl's - Show Me #66
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!