donderdag 13 februari 2014
It's Valentines Day
Tomorrow it's Valentines Day and over at SSD, we are starting a new DTBST Challenge.
I made a Valentines Card for my hubby. I used a gorgeous SSD image called Shady Sassy.
- White linen cardbase (13,5 x 13,5 cm)
- Cheery Lynn heart dies
- Marianne Design heart die (lacy edged)
- Washi tape
- Love sentiment (the only game that two can play and both can win)
- Crocheted heart (love to make them)
- Little red rhinestone
Come and join the fun and make a Valentines Day project and upload it to the DTBST #216 challenge post. You don't need to use a SSD image in order to get the chance to win some.
I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Dutch Stamp Chickies - #9 Borduren/Haken
- Craftitude - #58 Valentine/Love
- Paper Crafting Journey - Love is in the air
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!