dinsdag 10 februari 2015
To Someone I Love
This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Passion for Promarkers with their challenge #283 "To Someone I Love".
I created this card (don't know what it's called, if you know please tell me!) and used this gorgeous images called "Smooches". I colored it with Promarkers. By the way, this image is now until Feb. 20th available for only $1.00 in the SSD Store. After coloring I added some glitter to the little red hearts and the eyelids. I used a hearts border die by Joy Crafts, embossed the red panels with a hearts embossing folder, added hearts washi tape, big gem heart, a sentiment and distressed the edges of the pink cardstock with fired brick distress ink to finish it.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- The Crazy Challenge - #190 Love (1/4)
- Crafting from the Heart - #46 Anything Goes (1/3)
- Sisters of Craft - Feb. Anything Goes (1/3)
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #109 Valentine's/Love (1/3)
- Oddball Art Stamp - Add Some Sparkle (3/3)
- Dream Valley - #99 Valentine's Day
- Tuesday Throwdown - #231 Love is in the Air